Let's talk about your custom swimsuit!
I love, love, love designing and making new suits. And if you're looking at this page, I assume something about a custom swimsuit has piqued your interest. :)
Let's go over the basics -
- Custom suits are made to your measurements, and as many specifications as you want to give me. You can even pick your own fabric and get ideas for a cool style.
- Most suits are reversible. Actually, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be, but I'll let you know.
- My custom suits will cost between $80 and $150. It really depends on fabric choice, complexity, amount of fabric required... I'll let you know once we discuss your design.
- You pay me when I send you a contract of sorts, before I order your fabric or start your design.
- Turnaround is approximately 2-3 weeks. This means you must order at least 3 weeks before your planned travel or usage. I can rush orders, but it will cost you (probably worth it, tbh)
- If a fabric is out of stock, I will do my best to find a similar kind, otherwise you'll have to pick a new fabric. You'll know before you have to pay me!
- At this time, I cannot do very, very plus size suits unless you are local (Dayton, OH), and I'm very sorry to say that.
- Bottoms coverage is your choice. I personally think cheeky looks best, but I understand if you do not want that.
- Tops can be nearly anything, but I will not do underwire unless you are local.
- I will need your actual measurements before beginning, so please be prepared to follow my instructions closely :)
- I cannot accept returns, simply because this is a custom item, additionally I have no doubt that you will try it on (of course you should), and for hygienic reasons I can't accept it. If you are extremely dissatisfied with your design, I will offer a refund on 30% of the cost.