Let's talk about your custom swimsuit!
I love, love, love designing and making new suits. And if you're looking at this page, I assume something about a custom swimsuit has piqued your interest. Maybe you're taking a once in a lifetime trip to Bora Bora, or honeymooning in Tahiti, or taking a girls trip to Cabo, and a custom suit or suits is the perfect accessory to round out your suitcase and make memories in.
Let's go over the basics -
- Custom suits are made to your measurements, and as many specifications as you want to give me. You can even pick your own fabric and get ideas for a cool style. Spoonflower, a Durham based company, prints thousands of unique designs on swimwear fabric, all done by artists, illustrators, graphic designers. It's a wonderful fabric, super soft, durable, and eco-friendly!
- Most suits are reversible. Actually, I'm not sure why they wouldn't be, but I'll let you know.
- My custom suits will cost between $100 and $150. It really depends on fabric choice, complexity, amount of fabric required... I'll let you know once we discuss your design.
- You'll purchase the custom bikini or one piece listing on Etsy first, then we'll chat!
- Turnaround is approximately 2-3 weeks. This means you must order at least 3 weeks before your planned travel or usage. I can rush orders, but it will cost you (probably worth it, tbh)
- At this time, I cannot do very, very plus size suits unless you are local (Durham, NC), and I'm very sorry to say that. I just need to be able to measure in person.
- Bottoms coverage is your choice. I personally think cheeky looks best, but I understand if you do not want that.
- Tops can be nearly anything, but I am not doing underwire at this time.
- I will need your actual measurements before beginning, so please be prepared to follow my instructions closely :)
- I cannot accept returns, simply because this is a custom item, additionally I have no doubt that you will try it on (of course you should), and for hygienic reasons I can't accept it. If you are extremely dissatisfied with your design, I will offer a refund on 30% of the cost. I will also do alterations if there's a significant fit issue.